On 14/11/2020 18:30, Bill Somerville wrote:

Barry,

the default *is* that the level is the same for all transmissions. Only if you enable the power level per band options does the level for tune and normal Tx get saved separately.

I don't see a connection between wanting to save power levels per band and not being able to then set those power levels using the TUNE button.

Reduced power for tuning is commonly needed for those with auto-ATUs.

That I understand.

Cheers,

Thanks for your quick response, that will make life easier as I would never have found that apparently unrelated setting.

May I ask for an enhancement that will allow the default action but also allow saving of power levels per band.

Cheers,
Barry
G4MKT