Dear WSJT-X Developer-Team,
my main interest for 40 years plus is "DXing" in all modes. For FT8/FT4 I'm using WSJT-X now for some years.

Since FOX-/Hound-Mode became more and more favourite, one of my wishes (dreams) is a Button on the Screen to toggle (switch) between Normal-Mode and Hound-Mode.

Maybe I don't know how improve it, but for me it's always very complex (cumbersome) to move to
1st => File
2nd => Settings
3rd => Advanced
4th => Special Operating Activity
5th => Hound-Mode
... well, and the same procedure to switch back to "Normal-Mode" ...

The Button could be placed on the same position as the ***RED*** White *** Hound *** is located as soon as you are starting the Hound-Mode.

If this doesen't make sense in your opinion, it would be great if you can discuss about a ***Keyboard-Shortcut***to make it much more comfortable ;-))

73 es good luck to all of you de Dieter, DF4RD