HI Bill,

Further to my previous email when I requested:

> Could you send me the cmake build command that you use for Mac build?   Are
> there particular link options for boost?

The problem at link time is:

  "boost::log::v2_mt_posix::attributes::timer::timer()", referenced from:
      Logger::(anonymous
namespace)::CommonInitialization::CommonInitialization() in
libwsjt_cxx.a(Logger.cpp.o)

/usr/local/lib has:

file libboost*.dylib
libboost_atomic.dylib:               Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared
library x86_64
libboost_chrono.dylib:               Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared
library x86_64
libboost_container.dylib:            Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared
library x86_64
…. etc.

I must be missing something.

setenv BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK 1   does not help.

— John G4KLA