On 12/3/20 8:23 PM, DG2YCB, Uwe wrote:

Hi Uwe & all,

Personally, I would really appreciate it if WSJT-X had this function.
This additional data would significantly enhance the wsjtx_log.adi
file. In addition to QRZ.com, hamQTH.com should be supported (free
xml access).
My opinion is that this function should be outside of WSJT-X and programs like fldigi.

At my station, I get ADIF logs from WSJT-X, fldigi, xlog, LoTW and eQSL. They are merged and processed further in order to insert additional information, e.g. if the contacted station is willing to accepted paper QSL cards. I'm using own USERDEF fields in the ADIF log files, e.g. in order to track returned paper QSL cards and in order to save the "PSE QSL" or "TNX QSL" information found on received QSL cards. This helps to decide about sending paper QSL cards.

I'm not using the information found on hamQTH.com because it's not reliable.

Best wishes,
Claude (DJ0OT)