Hi Gene,

I'm not sure whether someone else has looked into your reported issue. I have, and did not "fix" anything because I could not reproduce your problem.

Instead of clicking Tune a second time to stop your Tune cycle, have you tried clicking Halt? FWIW, either one works as expected here, and the next Tx cycle starts as it should.

        -- Joe, K1JT