Against it.

There are too many callsigns being issued for numerous reasons - anniversaries
/ covid / 1st etc.  Having the software check (and keep having to get internal
lists updates from other sites) is not really practical.

I can’t think of an easy way to detect pirates - non-dxcc you have the overhead
and issues as mentioned above - there is no ‘100% verifiable’ list of genuine
callsigns - also no way to tell that the GM8MJV you are working is in fact me -
it’s a valid callsign - someone may  be using it - a pirate but unable to
detect it.

Would be better off concentrating on detecting and blocking the robots and flag
those.

Tom
GM8MJV