Jim, yes while working FST4-60 you will not auto detect FST4-300 signals which I was using unless you manually see the signal line, and see its vertical size past the '60' markers, to then increase the time capture to match it, as I am sure you are well aware, but that is why you have not seen me recently.

I think you are going to need a few hundred watts minimum to work me back on FST4-60, I see your good reports on my 60 signal, so there should be no issue in making the FST4-60 contact. I usually use my 600 Hz RFilter to double the signal rx at the 2000 mark. I used the same trick on 6m FT8 to work the USA recently.

On the FTDX101MP, which mine was fully optioned with optional filters at dispatch, the rx signal gain is fantastic, and can make all of the difference. I also use the 1200 or 300 Hz RFilter sometimes, but it is good to have a reasonable spread as well. Once a sought signal is known from a cluster or a random rx, then lost etc on its audio freq, you can hone in on it with narrow filtering.

Adrian Fewster