On 01/08/2021 19:22, Co Co via wsjt-devel wrote:
Hi,
just wondering why I had to add the grid to any of my logged QSO by typing manually I started to ask the cqrlog-group on Telegram. But there everything seems to be okay, when clicking "log qso" the Grid is transferred and logged, when waiting for wsjt-x-transmitting is active in the prefs.

But if I don't click to this button only a fragment of the data seems to be transmitted via UDP. So perhaps Grid is one of the missing data...

Can you please check, of there's an error in the two ways of transferring data via UDP to cqrlog?

I'm using cqrlog 2.5.1 and wsjt-x 2.5.0-rc4 on Ubuntu 21.04.

Thanx an 73 de Cornel DO5CR

Cornel,

if I understand correctly you are saying that if you do not log the QSO in WSJT-X then your QSO is not correctly logged in cqrlog. What am I missing, because I don't see how anything gets logged if you do not log the QSO in WSJT-X?