Win10.

After running a few hours, I begin getting error messages from WSJT-X saying it
can't find "C:\Users\<me>\AppData\Local\Temp\WSJT-X".  That folder is indeed
missing.  No surprise since it's in a "temp" folder.  What is a surprise is
that the missing folder should be under constant use and therefore, I would
assume, protected as long as WSJT-X is running and re-established when WSJT-X
is once again operational.  If my assumption is correct, then why is it
disappearing?  Is there a way to either protect it, or move it to another
folder?