Hi Conrad

I'm not sure there is any need to change the program with urgency.  If you
take the messages that are generatied automatically and don't manually
change them, then the RRR and 73 messages are transmitted with base calls
and the program recognises this and decodes the RRR and 73 with full AP ie
max decoding sensitivity.

73

Charlie DL3WDG