And what rig is this?
VFOA moves just like VFOB does in split so shouldn't make any difference in F/H
mode.
Mike W9MDB

    On Thursday, November 4, 2021, 05:26:18 PM CDT, Marco Calistri via
wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

  Hello Mike,

 My answers inline.

 Il 04/11/21 09:35, Black Michael via wsjt-devel ha scritto:

   I'm trying to solve rig split operation problems with Yaesu rigs and need
some Yaesu operator help...
  I need any Yaesu owners to state their rig model and whether or not "Rig
split" works in WSJT-X or if you see flashing on the rig when Rig split is
turned on.

  So 3 questions #1 Can you make QSOs? Yes
  #2 Does rig operation look smooth?  Should be a little activity as freq &
mode get set on both VFOs but it I'd like to know if the display goes a little
nuts when it's happening with Rx/Tx flickering or such. Yes

  Mike W9MDB

 Additional notes: Split works well here but lately, in order to be able to
work some of the latest DX Expeditions, I switched this option to "FAKE-IT" due
the fact that otherwise, when I'm into F/H mode using "SPLIT" my VFO moves too
much off from the FOX station frequency.

 As you probably may remind, I cannot use USB mode here if use hamlib net
rigctl, just DIG-MODE in this case otherwise the TX audio mutes.

  ---
 73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)