I had the pleasure of taking to Bill over Skype a few times during the
development of 1.7 and later 1.8 to chase down some CAT control gremlins with
several radios I happen to own. His patience and intelligence was incredible.
Such a huge loss to us all.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

He will definitely be missed but his contributions to the advancement of
amateur radio will live on indefinitely.

73,

Jim S.
N2ADV