Il 24/12/21 16:30, Chester Fennell ha scritto:

Short answer is no. Same as before.

73,

Chet

Chet Fennell

KG4IYS

Islandwalk

Venice, FL

*From: *Marco Calistri via wsjt-devel <mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
*Sent: *Friday, December 24, 2021 2:28 PM
*To: *'WSJT software development' <mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
*Cc: *Marco Calistri <mailto:py1...@outlook.com>
*Subject: *[wsjt-devel] Question about compiling the WSJT-X source for Linux

Hello,

Just to clarify one doubt that raised here in my mind: are there any differences in the steps/requirements to follow in order to compile the WSJT-X tar-ball for Linux in respect to the previous releases, from 2.5.2 back?

Thanks and Merry X-Mas to everybody!

---
*73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)
***

Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone!

I had to compile WSJT-X from source due a libboost error was impeding version 2.5.2 to start. This could happens since I'm using openSUSE Tumbleweed, which is a rolling constantly updating Linux distribution and I see that the new 2.5.3 source is not the "pure raw" WSJTX source code, whereas it is a customized "Linux packager" version which I have used also in the past as specific RPM package:

I would like to know if sometime in the future we will get again the "raw pure" WSJT-X source code, I'm not worry about the FCL source, I'm sure it just a cosmetic detail the "FCL"  but I'd prefer to have the genuine previous version without any kind of customization.

I hope to have been clear enough.

Thanks and regards!

---
*73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ (former IK5BCU)*