I seem to be having a bad day.  I upgraded from 2.3.0 to 2.5.4.  I have never
downloaded or installed 2.5.0.

So my revised report is:

I updated from WSJT-X ver 2.3.0 to ver 2.5.4 both Win 64 bit and I noticed the
following changes.  I used the term regressions in the title because I think
they are.  The developers may not agree that this characterization is correct.

  1.  Main window size is no longer remembered through a shut down and restart.
  2.  First time used after start the frequency/band select window opens about
double normal width
  3.  Deleted

Sorry for the previous errors.  Both 1 and 2 above are 100% repeatable on my
system.

Andy, k3wyc