On 7/05/2022 7:55 pm, Jaime Robles via wsjt-devel wrote:
I am having problems to find the report received from a contacted station when it answers my first call.

What I have found is that WSJTX sends the received report in the message field in a Decode package... but it is only sent there?

The received report will be available as a dedicated field in the logged QSO message when you log the QSO with that station. It is not available as a dedicated field in any of the other UDP messages unless you parse the decode message when that station calls you.

de Laurie VK3AMA