Could you please collect some debug demonstrating this?   I think I may know
what's happening.When you change frequency while transmitting does VFOA or VFOB
change frequency?
 $mypath$myrigctld   -m 3073 -r /dev/icom7300 -t 4532 -s 19200 -C
auto_power_on=0 $myvfo >/tmp/log.txt 2>&1  &

Mike W9MDB

    On Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 12:27:15 PM CDT, Saku via wsjt-devel