From: Joe Taylor via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 12:15 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Joe Taylor <j...@princeton.edu>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] YBDXPI Contest Performance

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your helpful report.  I guess it's not yet perfectly clear whether
using the hamlib4.dll from v2.5.4 helped, or whether you were just lucky for
the last 7 hours of the contest.

In any event, it seems that there must be some kind of negotiation issue
between N1MM+ and WSJT-X.  Somehow we need to isolate this problem and see what
can be done to make the negotiation more forgiving of delays, or whatever, and
not simply shut down the channel.

        -- Joe, K1JT