Tue, 8 Nov 2022 02:29:50 -0800
Jim Brown via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> kirjoitti:

> On 11/8/2022 1:07 AM, Erik Icket via wsjt-devel wrote:
> > I observed that confusion as well last weekend when F/H was used on
> > the regular FT8 frequencies.
>
> Someone failed to study the F/H doc -- WSJT is programmed to NOT use
> F/H on standard FT8 frequencies. If it's on regular frequencies, it's
> NOT F/H. What you experienced might have been multi-stream, but NOT
> F/H.
>
> 73, Jim K9YC

Anyway it acts like F/H on regular freq. As now example T33T and 5V7RU
uses regulars. T33T writes: https://dxnews.com/t33t/ so it's peditioners
BAD to do that. Ofcourse there are lot's of clones, what to use. Most
saddest is WSJTX-Z what allows robot mode, what seen used during
peditions.
But at the moment, several peditions, all on standart FT freq, meand
huge QRM :(

Jarmo, oh1mrr