Would that switch to FT4 be occurring while decodes are still appearing on the
screen?
Mike W9MDB
    On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 10:16:20 PM CST, Gary McDuffie via
wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2022, at 13:54, Michael Black via wsjt-devel
> <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Known bug if you are using max dust or call first. It’s fixed for RC5.
> Mike W9MDB

One more confirmation from my station, Mike.  As previously stated, it is very
repeatable.

Go up on 17, 12, or 10 meters (probably any other band too, but this is where
I’ve tested).
Let it monitor the FT8 segment for a period of time, say several sequences.
The. hit the quick button to go to FT4.  The blue decode button lights and
stays lit (stuck).  from that time on, there are no decodes on the screen.
Waterfall looks great, just no decoding.  Of course, we’re assuming the band is
open, as it has been, and there’s lots of traffic.

To recover, hit the corner X and close the program.  Open it right back up and
go to FT4.  All is well again.

Note, I have NOT tested by changing modes using the menu.  That’s on my list of
things to do.

Any idea when RC5 will break loose?

Thank you,
Gary - AG0N