Reino,
Thanks for the info. I had been using the scrolling method. I was
getting annoyed at double clicking on a station in the Band Activity
column, only to have additional decodes push up the list, resulting in a
different station to be selected, so I gave the "Start decode at top"
option a try.

The right-click, erase in the Band Activity column is easy and solves the
problem.

After 64 years in this great hobby, I'm still having fun chasing and
working DX. Running 75 Watts, my FT8 DXCC total stands at 285 countries.

Take care and thanks for your contributions answering questions of WSJT-X
users. My main focus now is helping blind Hams around the world get on the
air using FT8, FT4 & MSK144 using a program called QLog, created by Sam,
W2JDB. You can read about it on my and Sam's QRZ page.

Thanks again for your help.

73,
Rich - K1HTV
www.qrz.com/db/K1HTV

= = =

Hi Rich,

 This is a long known problem and no solution in the program found.
You may erase the band activity window at regular intervals and it
continues fine or restore operation. You may erase both displays with
the Erase button or click in the Band activity window and select Erase
from the drop down list.73, Reino OH3mA