Experienced something out of the ordinary tonight chasing 3D2AG/P on 15m F/H.
When they called me with a report, WSJT-X did not acknowledge with R-(report)
and move down in freq despite me being in hound mode. This happened three times
in a row. Instead, each time, I had to manually change to Tx3, but that didn’t
actually move me below 1000 Hz offset. I manually moved myself on the next
sequence but the fox had moved on to others.

The third time this happened, the fox did respond to me with RR73 but I wonder
what happened there? It still didn’t move me below 1,000 so I moved myself
down. At that point, the fox moved me to where they wanted me (681). I’m not
sure that I’ve tried F/H on rc5 before tonight. Very strange.

--Dennis NE6I