Try here since the Princeton server is down for a move for WSJT-X 2.6.0-RC5
User Guide
<https://wsjt.sourceforge.io/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.6.0-rc5.html>
wsjt.sourceforge.io<https://wsjt.sourceforge.io/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.6.0-rc5.html>
[X]<https://wsjt.sourceforge.io/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.6.0-rc5.html>

On Jan 1, 2023, at 10:06 AM, Glenn Williams via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

But this does not solve the problem in the cases of:

1) I'm not on that computer or even in the shack, or maybe I am in a meeting or
someplace where suddenly I need to obtain the User Guide. I can get to the
website but I can't get to the shack computer.

2) Similarly I am on my smartphone where I can't install WSJT-X just to obtain
a copy of the User Guide.

So I need to plan ahead and obtain the User Guide by some means and then store
that copy somewhere where I can always get to it on my terms?

The User Guide in PDF form does not take up that much disk space on your
approved servers.  So just leave one there.

--73, Glenn, AF8C

Reino Talarmo <reino.tala...@kolumbus.fi>

Sat 12/31/2022 11:19 PM
Where are the user guides of any version like V2.5.x or above?
Hi Glenn,
If you have downloaded version 2.6.0-rc5, then
C:\WSJT\wsjtx2.6.0_rc5\share\doc\wsjtx. Or ... \
wsjtx2.6.0_rc5\share\doc\wsjtx, if you have installed wsjt-x somewhere else.
The User Guide is wsjtx-main-2.6.0-rc5.html. The same applies to older
versions as well.
73, Reino OH3mA