Hello Joe and the Team,

I'm using WSJT-X v2.6.0-rc5 on a windows 10 PC

If I am completing a FT8 QSO and then responding to someone that has called me
then the auto sequence seems to mess with my messages, will try to describe it.

RX VK5BD JA4RSI PM64
TX JA4RSI VK5BD -15
RX VK5BD LA4RS1 R-11
RX VK5BD JR3JFX PM74
TX JA4RSI VK5BD RR73                   Log window pops up and Enable TX is
cleared, I okay the log, wait for my TX to finish, click Enable TX, double
click on JR3JFX in the RX Frequency window, see that the next message will be
JR3JFX VK5BD -18, Then
RX VK5BD JA4RSI 73
TX JA4RSI VK5BD PF86                    I then notice all generated messages
now have JA4RSI instead of the JR3JFX that I was expecting

Shouldn't the auto sequence ignore the call sign of a 73 message and allow the
new call sign to be used

Regards,
Bevan
VK5BD