On 08/01/2023 1:41 pm, Bevan Daniel via wsjt-devel wrote:

Unless I’m missing something, JTAlert has no control over WSJT, so won’t stop a call being started with a callsign you have blacklisted

That's correct. That type of automation is not supported.

How I personally handled ignored callsigns with JTAlert is to have JTAlert set to color the decoded callsigns in WSJTX with a color combination that makes it difficult to inadvertently try to work an ignored station. I have my ignored callsigns alert set to grey text on a black background, the callsign is barely readable, and the big black blob of color in the WSJTX window provides the visual warning not to double-click that decode.

de Laurie VK3AMA
(JTAlert author)