I would not be surprised if only the main call is used to compute the hash.
Then this admittedly rare and apparently unforseen case, the same main call
being used by multiple different stations at the same time,
distinguished only by their slash "decoration", arises. Result: collisions
among W1AW slash whatever calls.

73, Paul K6PO