Hi Saku,
Actually in the ALL.txt file the progress was:
- <...> any unknown hash, but most probably J8/AJ4YX, you have not yet received
that callsign in clear
- <UB2FCL> probably <AJ4YX>, but you may have had the UB2FCL in your has table
for some reason and there is a hash collision
- <AJ4YX> you never received that one, I mean your program never printed that
- <F8/AJ4YX> that was added into your hash table at 120015 as YO6EPW sent it.

So I assume that you worked F8/AJ4YK

> And in addition ALL.TXT says that I was receiving on 28.026MHz and
> Transmitting on 28.091MHz

I am totally lost on that as e.g. your wsjt-x indicates 28.082 (perhaphs Rx)
and there is Split used.

73, Reino OH3mA