Here is the URL: https://groups.io/g/wsjtgroup

73 de Uwe, DG2YCB

Am 26.04.2023 um 20:37 schrieb Uwe, DG2YCB:
Dear WSJT-X Users,

The overwhelming success of the temporary WSJT-XY forum has brought us
close to the limit of 100 users within one day. The good news is that
a permanent solution has now been found: *wsjtgr...@groups.io*. This
forum has no limit on the number of members. I think this is an
opportunity we should not miss! Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Unfortunately, this means that we have to move one more time. I am
very sorry about that, but I think you will understand the reason.
Once everyone has moved, I plan to close our temporary WSJT-XY forum.

Note: For technical reasons, groups.io requires messages from new
members to be approved once. After that, posts are possible without
further hurdles.

73 de Uwe, DG2YCB