From: Adrian via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 7:07 PM
To: k...@arrl.net; WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Adrian <vk4...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Fwd: Enhancement suggestion - 30 second cycles

On 9/5/23 02:49, Jim Brown via wsjt-devel wrote:
> #1 is hardly a benefit,

Why not, utilizing a gap at 100Hz or 2900Hz is very useful and effective
with split.

> #3 is bogus.

How would you know ? You lack the technical ability..

> #2 is a side benefit, but VERY secondary, and not the fundamental
> purpose of the practice.

Absolute BS for the same reason for #1 I used to think you knew what you
were talking about,..

Who cares about you or your 70 yr old history, old dogs can't learn new
tricks ?

Mike makes excellent points, which you fail to comprehend.

The harmonic prevention title is ridiculous, keep it simple like "Signal
Quality"

vk4tux