I normally operate WSPR with band-hopping enabled. Today I turned it off
for testing.
Fedora Core 38, 64-bit, built from source, to Yaesu FT-950 via Signalink
USB.

With band-hopping off, the "Enable TX" button stays enabled during multiple
receive cycles and even after a scheduled transmit cycle.

With band-hopping enabled, the "Enable TX" button is unset after each
receive cycle and each "Tx Next" with "Enable TX" cycle.

Manually changing bands during a receive cycle will also unset "Enable TX"

Has something changed with respect to band changes?

--
P.J. "Josh" Rovero     http://www.roveroresearch.org
Ham Radio: KK1D