Hello,
while WSJT-X is a small part of this puzzle, it is a key one so hence I am
posting this here. I have for a long time now been using WSJT-X (v1.8 right
through to the current release for ARM v2.61 ) on a Raspberry Pi for a
dedicated WSPR station with two Icom rigs on VHF. Over time both the Pi3
and Pi4 have been used along with tests with the Raspberry Pi 32 and 64 bit
O/S.  Each of these configurations have been quite stable with the
exception of the spots and status on WSPRnet just stop getting through.

On the last incarnation of my setup I actually loaded one of the popular
firewall packages (UFW) thinking I could then be exact by defining the
allowed apps and ports for WSJT-X to get to WSPRnet. All was good for a few
weeks then back to the no spots and no status on WSPRnet.
A reboot of the PI brings things back to life for a period of time (seems
to vary) but in the end my status and spot on WSPRnet stop appearing.
Looking to see if anyone has come across anything similar or any good
pointers on what might be wrong at my end?

have looked for ways to set the WSJT-X syslogs to be more granular but no
luck so far

Regards,
Peter, vk5pj