Van: "DG2YCB Uwe" <dg2...@gmx.de>
Aan: "on4ckt" <on4...@telenet.be>, "wsjt-devel"
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>, "Black Michael" <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Verzonden: Dinsdag 29 augustus 2023 20:39:32
Onderwerp: Re: [wsjt-devel] Problem with Hamlib

Hi Rudy,

Ensure you use DATA-USB mode at your Yaesu FT-991 ( not USB). Important are
also the following menu settings at your FT-991: 072=USB.

73 de DG2YCB,
Uwe
German Amateur Radio Station DG2YCB
Dr. Uwe Risse
eMail: [ mailto:dg2...@gmx.de | dg2...@gmx.de ]
Info: [ http://www.qrz.com/db/DG2YCB | www.qrz.com/db/DG2YCB ]

Am 29.08.2023 um 18:53 schrieb [ mailto:on4...@telenet.be | on4...@telenet.be ]
:

Hi Uwe, Mike
Problem has already been partly solved. Parameter 033 CAT RTS was set to
disable in the transceiver. I set this to Enable and the CAT control worked, as
well as the PTT control. I also have reception, so I see stations appear on the
screen, but when I go on a broadcast, there is no power from the transceiver.
It seems that there is no modulation going through the CAT to the transceiver,
because when I take the microphone and I whistle into the microphone, I do see
power coming out of the transceiver. Still, I think the audio setting is
correct, input is on microphone (USB audio codec) and the autput is on speakers
(USB audio codec). I have already checked the volume setting of the microphone
audio code and it is set to 80%.
Do you have any suggestions/tips?

Regards,
ON4CKT Rudy