Having read and seen much of the same.   I agree that F/H needs some work.    Andy is spot on about the user base not reading and following instructions.   Therefore, we do need forced compliance with the message format.   Of course there will be a lot of whining about it, but the Clipperton DXE is a total mess right now.  There are WSJT-X operators that only use WSJT-X for F/H mode and DXEs.   They are not aware of the most current news, information, and operational changes as they don't participate with the group email lists on a daily basis.  The software needs to help them out.

Honestly, even with daily FT8 operations between all of the short cuts people are taking with the message format, combined with heavy filtering, has FT8 a total mess.   It's a wonder people get QSLs for awards it's so messy.