Good Morning,
Perhaps I can get some insight from the group on a issue here.

Recently obtained a xggcomm Digimode 3 interface.  I am intending to use it
with a Ten Tec Orion.  It was initially connected to a older machine here, and
using WSJTX, worked just fine with the Orion.  On connectionto a much newer
computer, there is no audio output to the rig.  On the newer machine, the
pull-down list in the Audio settings shows the C-Media sound card in the
Digimode 3, but only on the Input side, not the Output side.  Both are seen
when using the older computer.  So, I can receive just fine using the Digimode
3 on the new computer, just no audio out, no xmit.

Both computers run WSJTX version 2.6.1, and both machines run Kubuntu 22.04.
Running the lsusb command and getting detail on the C-Media card, on the newer
computer, shows that the o/s sees both the input and output sides of the
C-Media card.
I'm also a member of the dialout group,it's one of the first things I checked.

Running out of ideas here, anyone have a idea that might help?
73,Andy, ka2uqw