I’m using a MacBook also running 14.5 on my FTDX-10 and have no problem finding
the ports. Are you using a USB cable between the radio and the Mac and have the
radio powered on when looking for the ports? Not familiar with the digirig but
is it supposed to also provide a cat connection?

Sent from my iPhone