Partially verified this.

I checked the "manifests" for the rpms and debs.   Sure enough the binaries are being distributed as part of the WSJT-X binary package.   They are not listed as
dependencies.

Working trough the source code, they are not there.   It would appear that those of us building from source will be unable to participate in any of the RC testing,
as we do not have complete packages.

HOWEVER....

All three have a git hub repository, dated July 2024.   In other words, just opened. So I doubt very much this is a license issue, as much as it is a catching up issue. Perhaps the RC6 offering was done a little too quickly, before the git hub code was made available.  NO BIG DEAL.   We are all volunteers and offer our SPARE time.
Sometimes, spare time isn't always in sync with each other.

PAULISPER EXSPECTA