We found a JDK with unlimited strength encryption and the build is
successfully running on Hudson. There are still three things to do:

1. Allow hud...@hudson.apache.org to post to the wss4j-dev list, so
that the developers will receive notifications about failed builds. I
don't know who can do this.

2. Figure out why only the POMs, but not the JARs are deployed to the
snapshot repository [1]. Anybody seen this before?

3. Update Rampart's WSS4J dependency to 1.5.10-SNAPSHOT so that
continuous integration becomes effective. I'll do that.

Andreas

[1]
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/ws/security/wss4j/1.5.10-SNAPSHOT/