The WS-I Junit failures seem to be caused by the presence of the Xerces
2.9 bundle in the target, combined with a generous dependency range set to
org.apache.xerces;bundle-version="[2.8.0,3.0.0)" in the manifest for
org.eclipse.wst.wsi. Narrowing the range or removing Xerces 2.9 from the
target would eliminate the failures.

I will continue to investigate the actual cause.

Regards,
Valentin Baciu