About those four ...

No more handles [Unknown Mozilla path (MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME not set)]

I'm not sure why this particular case requires this to be set. I've
heard it "doesn't need to be set any longer" ... but, today reading
http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php
makes it sounds like maybe there are cases where it's needed.

So ... I found some old version of Mozilla (1.8 beta or something) that
was compiled for PPC, installed that on our build machine,
and changed the scripts to set mozilla_five_home and ld_lib_path.

That build is about to finish, so, we'll see if that helps ... or breaks
anything else :)

If anyone has any other insights into "Mozilla_five_home", feel free to
enlighten me.

Thanks,

From:
"raghunathan srinivasan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@eclipse.org>