I am having the same problem. I also tried to drop move around the plugins
directories inside of the dropins but with no effect. My next attemp will
be to unzip one by one as it was recomended (which i don't see why it
would make a difference)

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
   Server Tools Developer for WTP and Rational
   Lotus Notes: Angel Vera/Toronto/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Tel: 905-413-5919 - E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Gary Karasiuk/Toronto/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
05/16/2008 09:25 AM
Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."
<wtp-dev@eclipse.org>

wtp-dev@eclipse.org
cc

Subject
[wtp-dev] How to test new plug-ins?

I'm having a real problem with the latest driver trying to figure out how
to test a patched plug-in.

I've downloaded and upzipped the latest WTP driver and pre-req's.
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-S/20080516071848/S-3.0RC1-20080516071848/

I have an updated version of my plug-in that I want to test, but I can't
seem to get the driver to pick it up. It has a later qualifier than the
plug-in that is in the driver.
I've tried putting it in several different places:
eclipse/plugins
eclipse/dropins
eclipse/dropins/eclipse/plugins

but it won't get picked up and I don't see any errors as to why not.  I
wonder if it because my jar is not signed??
(I'm running some performance tests so I'd prefer not to run it from a
development environment).

Is this working for other people? Is there some trick that I'm missing. (I
have been using -clean).

Gary Karasiuk, RAD Performance Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
TL-969-3985, external: (905)-413-3985