> On a somewhat related subject, I didn?t occur to me to bring this up
> at the meeting, but does it make sense to put these plugins into WTP
> Common project rather than Server Tools since they ?out-bound
> pieces?? Just asking.

Offhand I don't think so. My concept of projects is that they are based on
teams of committers,  not so much architecture or "level" or even "re-use
by other projects" ... so the code would belong where the team of
committers are (small as they are in this case :). Depending on the
purpose and vision of where Common Project is headed, I could imagine
other outcomes, but that's my view given the way things stand right now. I
thought you wanted to dismantle the Common Project? :)