Hi,

Having Googled the web and mail archives I'm hoping someone can point me in
the right direction of some documentation or articles on how to extend the
XML editor.

I can see that the editor has two pages, Design and Source.  I'd like to add
a third page which renders the XML in a particular way (for those who are
interested, in order to render an Apache Pivot layout).

Also, is it possible to have my plug-in programatically add the extension to
the list of those that the XML editor can handle?

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Chris