  From:       David M Williams <david_willi...@us.ibm.com>

  To:         wtp-dev@eclipse.org

  Date:       03/30/2010 07:39 PM

  Subject:    [wtp-dev] Nominating Angel Vera as Server Tools Project Lead

  Sent by:    wtp-dev-boun...@eclipse.org

In recent discussions with the WTP PMC, Tim deBoer would like to resign as
Server Tools Project lead, and we would like to nominate Angel Vera to be
the new Project Lead.  Tim would remain a committer and remain on the WTP
PMC.

This change is motivated partially by Tim being pulled in many directions
with other responsibilities, but mostly in recognition that Angel has
effectively been doing the project lead work for some time: being
responsible for the project's plans, triaging bugs, attending and reporting
status, etc. Angel has been involved with Server Tools since the beginning,
and is well placed to continue to lead the project into the future.

Please join me in confirming this new Lead, by voting +1 here on the
wtp-dev mailing list. The current committers of servertools eligible to
vote are listed below.

Timothy Deboer
Larry Isaacs
Angel Vera