As I have mentioned to some of you before, I think it best we "cancel" the
JavaScript IDE Package. There's nothing wrong with it, and some interest
in it, judging from the 70,000 downloads for Indigo version ... but, in
the interest of economy, I think installing its few features with p2 is
not that hard either.

Of course, if someone is interested in taking it over (which means
maintaining the feature, triaging its EPP bugs, and smoke testing it each
milestone) that could be discussed too. In fact, I have opened the
following bugzilla entry for just that kind of discussion. If interested,
please join the discussion.

Bug 355602 - Let's cancel the JavaScript IDE package?

Thanks,