Hello,

We are adopting the WTP Server Tools for SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
I am writing to you in order to collect feedback from other cloud server
vendors.
We have doubts about the relevance of term "server's host" in such environment.
Basically the user does not know the host in advance and could not enter it in
the New Server wizard.
The only relevant information that the user may enter there is where she wants
the server to reside (US, EU, etc.).
Would you prefer to:
1.      Have the possibility to change the label of the field
2.      Have the possibility to remove this field and define whatever is needed
in custom UI that you may provide through the already available extension point.
3.      Stay as it is

Kind Regards,
Alex