From: konstantin.komissarc...@oracle.com
To: wtp-dev@eclipse.org
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:43:37 -0700
Subject: [wtp-dev] Reason for javax.xml.bind bundle in WTP?

We are seeing numerous OSGi wiring issues related to the javax.xml.bind package
that started to crop up on Luna after Equinox changed wiring rules to not
always prefer the version of the package that originates from the JDK. So my
question is… Why is WTP including javax.xml.bind bundle, when the corresponding
package is already exported by the platform from the JDK? Thanks, - Konstantin