On 03/14/2016 05:11 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

BTW, Sublime is Eclipse's biggest competitor in the web space from what I see. An Orion integration with Sublime raises the bar even higher.
IMO, it's not the main one to consider: with Atom and VSCode, a lot of users are moving from Sublime to one of those 2 *free* editors. I wouldn't consider Sublime as something very sustainable nowadays, and if one wants hype for the next year, I wouldn't recommend to run on Sublime.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>