Folks,

        We are adding in full support for Java EE 8 into WTP 3.9.2.  As such,
we have updated the WTP Smoke Tests to include Java EE 8 testing.  (I also
created a new "WTP Smoke Test Scenarios R39" page.)  Please be aware of
this additional set of tests if you are doing the Java EE Tools smoke test.
(And my thanks to John Collier for his efforts to get WTP to support Java
EE 8.)
        Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Java EE Tools committer.