One. I copy/pasted it from Installation guide for FireWatir

firefox.exe –jssh

And the solution is here! I copy/pasted it from the Installation guide for FireWatir!

And it seems that Word transforms -jssh to –jssh. Replaces hypen (-) with dash (–).

Something like

Word (2003 sp2) > Tools > AutoCorrect Options... > AutoFormat > Replace > Hypens (--) with dash (–).

But two hypens should be replaced with one dash.

When I replaced

firefox.exe –jssh

with

firefox.exe -jssh

everything worked fine.

It does not work with two hypens (firefox.exe --jssh).

Thank you all for helping me.

What have I learned? Never write documentation in Word. Do it in Notepad.