I tried installing and running damagecontrol, but it crashes. I am no
Ruby expert and could not figure out whats exactly wrong?

Anywasy,
Is project alive?
The project does n't have active mailing list. No messages since April.

Has anybody working installation, I wanted to try out to see how
I can automate our build process. From the documents it looks very
promising.

Thanks and Regards,
Manish