-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris McMahon
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 1:11 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] A testing framework

Hi Sergio

> I recently spent sometime coming up with a simpler way to test my
projects
> running from nant and using xml as the test. I would love to get some
> feedback on what ones think or ways that it can be improved. I have
attached
> the entire framework for your review.

At a glance, I can see what you're doing here.  (Although I'm sure I
fail to grasp the finer points from such a quick look.)   If you don't
mind a couple of questions...

Your XML tests seem to contain 3 elements, control_type,
control_object, and control_action, of which some take parameters.
What drove these design decisions?  That is, it seems efficient and
useful in context, I wonder the process by which you arrived at this
design.

Also, I'm about to have to integrate some Ruby (not Watir) tests with
CC.NET, and it would be great to hear what you had to do to get your
Ruby code to interact nicely with CruiseControl.

Thanks...
-Chris